1. Tour Programme may be change/altered/varied/extended even in course of tour due to unavoidable circumstances viz. natural calamity, breakdown of bus, strikes, agitation, road blockage or any other such unwanted happenings.
2. Due to natural calamity, strike and political disturbance if the tour is cancelled, passenger have to pay 10% of the tour price as determined charges. Due to unavoidable circumstances, if the tour is cancelled by us the entire advance/deposit amount will be refunded without any compensation.
3. In case the tour is extended for any unavoidable circumstances the extra cost have to borne by the party.
4. Management will not undertake any liability towards any loss/damage of life/property or any other belongings whatsoever of the tourist by any accident/theft/robbery or any other unwanted happenings during the tour.
5. If there is any increase in Rail fare / Air fare / Fuel cost for Bus through budget, the difference amount has to be Bourne by the Party.
6. For train journey we are entirely dependent on railway authority. It is not possible to allot any particular seat (Lower/Middle/Upper Berth).
7. Cancellation will be acted upon only when the Advance Receipt / Travel Ticket is surrendered at our office for cancellation, except in case of a passenger residing outside Kolkata, who may cancel his/her booking by letter or registered post only, which should be further confirmed within 5 days in person. But refund will be made after surrendering Advance Receipt / Travel Ticket. Company will not be liable if such letter or registered post is not delivered in time. Time of calculating cancellation charges shall be considered from the time when Advance Receipt / Travel Ticket / Registered post is received by the office.
8. No claim for any refund will be entertained when the passenger doesn’t arrive at the station before departure of the train for which reservation has been made. In such cases, passengers may join next of subsequent station at their own cost.
9. No refund in tour price will be allowed for the untraveled portion of the tour either of sickness or any other reason.
10. No claim will be entertained, if any amount found lying deposited with the company after 6 months from the date of commencement of the tour.
11. The company reserves the right to delete, change or modify the Rules as and when necessary.
12. As per Govt. Rules, passengers travelling with us are requested to carry ORIGINAL PHOTO IDENTITY CARD with him/her.
13. Entry Fees at all the places (where applicable) are to be borne by Passengers.
PAYMENT & BOOKING RULES:
- PAYMENTS SHOULD BE DEPOSITED IN CASH / KOLKATA CLEARING CHEQUE / BANK DRAFT.
- Seats are normally reserved on payment of Rs.4500/- per head as an advance for sleeper class journey. For upper class train journey & air travel the actual cost of ticket plus Rs.3000/- per head to be deposited as advance. The guest has to pay the full price of the double bedded room in case of single occupancy subject to availability of bus seat and room.
- TOUR CHARGES FOR INFANT (LESS THAN 3 YEARS): Rs 3000 (air fare extra to be paid where ever applicable)
- Minimum 25% amount of tour price should be deposited 90 days before departure.
- Minimum 50% amount of tour price should be deposited 60 days before departure.
- Residual amount should be paid before 25 days prior to the journey.
- The return of cancelled air ticket is subjected to the particular airlines authorities and refund of air fare will be made as granted by the airlines.